If you shop at Amazon, your shopping can help support LWF. Start your purchase experience each time at smile.amazon.com and look for products with the “Eligible for Amazon Smile donation” designation. Make sure Louisiana Wildlife Federation is selected as your charity of choice. You can click on the graphic to get started. Thanks for supporting Louisiana Wildlife Federation every time you shop at Amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to run the AmazonSmile Program, which will donate .5% of the purchase price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charity selected by its customers.
Ordering LWF Merchandise from Land’s End
You may now order items with the LWF logo on our Land's End website at http://business.landsend.com/store/lwf.
To Place an Order:
- Select a product
- Select color/size then click "Apply Logo"
- Click on the LWF logo (it will then appear on the color box on the left)
- Note: You may also adjust the colors by clicking "Change Logo Colors"
When you select a different color for any part of the logo, the
change will appear in the logo preview box.
- Select location on shirt where you want the logo to appear
- Click "Apply Logo"
- Preview your selections then click "Add to Bag"
- A popup will appear with your order details
- You can then click "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Checkout"
**As a side note, I tested out the process to make sure everything works properly and noticed that for certain material (mainly certain sweaters/thermal jackets) there is a back stitch on the words "Louisiana Wildlife Federation". The computer shows when this back stitch will be needed (it will show up in the logo preview), but it only shows it in a gray color. I called Land's End to be sure that it won't be noticeable and they said that it will actually stitch the same color that you select for the product, so it won't look different as it seems on the computer. This is for very few items though, but just keep that in mind.